Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekend Update

This kind of post is becoming a regular thing - but not a bad one by any means.

First up, we have a couple of gift art pieces by in-FUR-no.  This artist's style is right up my alley and it's a real privilege to show his art here as well.

Next, just a heads up.  I'll be out of town for work most of this week.  This means Monday's installment of "Showdown at Grave's Dam" will be posted on time, but Thursday's installment probably won't be posted till Friday evening my time.

Similarly, I won't be available to respond to any donations or questions re: donations until the weekend.  So if you've been having any tech issues or are interested in seeing the pieces, either drop me a line this evening or wait till next weekend.  Sorry for the hassles.

No comments:

Post a Comment