Sunday, January 16, 2011

Solios - "You Don't Say....."

This one turned out to be a lot of fun as well...originally envisioned with a few additional characters, I needed a visualization, and Solios needed the work...so....wham!  Bam!  Thank you Ma'am!

Lactose Intolerance indeed (also featuring a cameo from Solios' character Sasha).



Gany: "You wouldn't happen to know anything about this would you?"

Hank: "So you're the ones who found my secret stash...and here I was all ready to mix up another batch. How's it taste to you? Ratemycream.com calls me 'Sweeter than the average Minoan!' Don't worry, any side effects will be temporary on a normal person."

Gany: "You don't say...speaking of which, your friend Sasha here is also part Minoan and I'm not exactly normal...did your website say anything about that?"

Hank: "....."

Sasha: "Om nom nom!"




No comments:

Post a Comment