Saturday, January 1, 2011

End of 2010 Roll-up! - Includes Art Contest #3 update!

Wow - this site has been up for less than 9 months and you've given me over 291,000 hits - impressive (actually the site went live 10 April, but I don't think blogspot started counting till sometime in May).  I'm pretty impressed ;p

Lot of big plans for 2011.  Some very lengthy commissions that will be posted as site updates several times a week - essentially mini-webcomics - from some of your favorite artists.  Also more art contests, some of which will be substantially bigger.

Speaking of Art Contests....folks planning on submitting entries for Art Contest #3 should know that my time frame has shifted just a tad...while the deadline is still nominally midnight the 3rd....given my crazy work schedule, I won't have a good opportunity to view in detail or post any last-minute entries on my site until the afternoon of the 5th (Pacific time).  So, essentially, you've got a couple extra days to polish your entries.

Finally, I will be adding a couple new projects to the Donation Art site in the next few days.  I think it's all top notch work - but I'll let you folks be the judge.  Things were a little slower this month, but I think that's to be expected given the season.

Have a great New Year!  I've got to crash early due to work tomorrow :(

No comments:

Post a Comment