The new deadline is midnight 15 February 2013! This will work partially for a 3rd Anniversary Celebration for the site - albeit a little premature - and some other key dates to be mentioned later.
I fully encourage you to share this challenge with other friends and artists you may know who don’t regularly read this site. Any artist I have previously commissioned from – even similar subject matter – is welcome to compete, but the submission must be a new piece.
On 16 Feb, I’ll announce three winners – First prize $200, second prize $150, third prize $100 – cash prize from me to you via paypal. From our previous contests...if we have enough entries, there will also be a Viewers Choice Poll with a prize of $50 - that's $500 in total prizes!
Now the hard and fast rules (no real changes here):
1. All work must be the original work of the person submitting it. No exceptions.
2. Sequences must be at least 3 pictures long. There is no upper limit to the number of pictures and additional consideration will extended for additional effort.
3. Any medium is accepted – pencils, ink, paint, digital art, CGI renders, photomorphs, etc – or any combination of mediums.
4. All submissions should include the following information (which will also be posted with the picture): artist name, medium(s), scenario (if applicable), sequence title (optional) – and any other additional information you think is relevant.
5. Subjects must be adults – at least 18 – NO exceptions!
6. Any artist may submit as many sequences as they wish.
7. Unlimited revisions are allowed during the submission period.
8. No copyrighted characters are permitted (unless they're your own characters). This means no anime, videogame, movie, comic/manga characters, etc.
a. Upper body nudity is permitted but should not be excessive. Lower body nudity will be frowned upon. Sexual activity is right out. (This is a great opportunity to try out some new poses or stances).
b. Constructive criticism by others is encouraged in the comments section, but *should* be accompanied by suggestions on how issues might be addressed, improved, etc.
c. Extra consideration will be given for judicious, original and innovative use of fur, clothing, BE or other additional tf styles (ie. WG – within svelte, sexy limits ;p), hair growth, etc. Backgrounds or scenarios are optional but also encouraged.
Have at it!