Friday, April 9, 2010

New site, old pics....for now.

Finally got my act together and decided to collect all my commissions on a single site - where anyone can look at them (ie. easy linking for future commission references) and they can (presumably) be sorted and tabbed by type of transformation, artist, animal, etc.

I'll be re-uploading all my old projects interspersed with new ones as they come in (a decent number currently in the works).

Also keep an eye out for art contests (cash prizes), polls for future commissions, etc.

ie. watch this space.

Lastly, I'll just re-emphasize for anyone coming to the party late....that not a single piece of art posted on this page (subject to change?) is by me, they are all pieces that I have commissioned and were created by the individual listed artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment