Tuesday, November 25, 2014

0pik-0ort - Cooking With Trina 2


"And we're back from our short commercial break - as always, our top sponsor here at "Cooking with Trina" is our network TR-I TV - and their parent company TransRepo Industries."

"Would you believe it...I completely forgot to start the oven before our little break.  As I said before, this is a slightly smaller turkey than we would normally use, so we won't need more than 30 minutes or so in the oven...particularly since we're fortunate to be able to demonstrate a brand new RoastMaster 3000 courtesy of TransRepo Industries.  With this baby, we're able to cook a lot more in a fraction of the time it would normally take."

"Excuse me while I take another drink of water - I must say - I'm feeling positively parched.  I think that basting sauce was a little saltier than I expected - and it certainly feels a little drier in here than normal...still, it's always best to stay well hydrated while in a hot kitchen."


Art by 0pik-0ort!

1 comment:

  1. I do not know what to expect from this but I'm still looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete