Friday, October 20, 2017

Janexas - Watching the Seasons


Very sorry for the long delays between posts lately.  We will get a few more things moving in the next few months.  Lots going on with different unrelated work and projects (funds are starting to reappear so that might speed things up too). 

As a quick reminder - if you have an old email address attached to your paypal account, please check it because I respond to the paypal email address if I have a question about your donation.

So - as a longtime patreon supporter (I had to cut back a bit the last few months) of some artists, I had the opportunity to commission some special pieces.  These were part of a little themed series I had going with Janexas for a while.  Hard to keep a perfect theme running, but let me know what you think (bonus points if you can ID all the breeds):










Speaking of seasons...if you haven't yet checked it out, October is the perfect time to check out Mr-DNA's classy addition to the Donation Project - "Monster Makeover."

No comments:

Post a Comment