Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mr-DNA - Choose Her Fate!


Well, Mr-DNA and I were brainstorming between a couple little concepts for his ongoing series - and we came up with a nice little alternate piece.  Soooo, again, not my original characters, but like his entry for the Fashion Pageant and subsequent epilogue - it fits very well.

Please vote for your choice in the poll on the left side of the screen.  And while you're at it - check out The Underburbs.  Issue #15 should be out this summer as well as the next (3rd?) TPB - really a great comic!






Please vote for who should try the stole first - the winner will be shown on Saturday.  The runner up (first loser) will follow shortly after.

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're voting on the "first" person to try it. As I said...both of them will try it.

      Delete
    2. no I meant at once like kids fighting over a toy

      Delete
    3. My girls are more well-behaved than that.

      Delete
    4. Can't argue with that.

      Delete
  2. Lets go Winifred. Just to make it awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stole looks white, so the Pale-est of the bunch should get it first!

    +1 for Winifred, or there'll be more puns...

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are no losers here, at least not the viewers.

    (I voted too, but I'll never say for whom!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you voted for Winifred. (Process of elimination. Booyah.) So lets do her first.

      -DoubleBMan13

      Delete