Friday, April 8, 2011

Last Update (for a while)

Well folks...like it says, and as I mentioned before, posting will be light for a time.  I'll be out of town for work-related reasons for the better part of the next couple of months.  This time however, I'm taking my laptop.  I expect to have periodic access for emails, donations, etc - starting in a little over a week.  I hope to be able to make a few update posts now and then as well as a few commissions are still gestating...might also be able to start a few more during this time...or at least write up some decent ones!

So, basically, starting tomorrow - "Out of Town Pricing" will be in effect until otherwise noted.  YMMV, but I hope to have enough access to send out donations within 24-48 hours...although there may be a period later on when I have to quit for a longer period (I'll give a heads up prior).

In the meantime, I do appreciate the votes on my most recent poll and the accompanying comments.  I may have more contests in the future, but for the moment, I'll concentrate on writing/funding some additional lengthy commissions for you folks.  Some may wind up in the Donation section if I feel they're worthy....but the majority will stay on the normal site ;p

Finally, Nugget has submitted a photomorph sequence - great for those of us who like incremental changes.  You can find it on the Gift Art page.

No comments:

Post a Comment