Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Site Updates


Well, things have been a little slow, but I do still expect a few new surprises in the upcoming month - hopefully.  Either way, things are progressing - just have a few other real life financial commitments ongoing simultaneously as I start looking further to the future.

Before I go any further though - a little reminder that Caption Contest #3 ends this Friday.  I've seen a couple entries already, but please double check the deadline (midnight EST - although I won't be checking till Sat. morning) - if you plan to submit something.

Also, I am aware of the upcoming SizeCon as well - this next April.  I am somewhat intrigued - as regular visitors to my site are probably aware - shrinking/growth isn't a huge draw for me, but the organizers have also emphasized that other size interests including Weight Gain and other somewhat different body concepts will also be featured - so it's definitely something I'll consider depending on my work schedule.  It's on a weekend...but it is in NYC.

If you're interested in seeing more - there's the Kickstarter - which is also a way to get advance tickets.

Considering that a number of folks previously featured here might be showing up - this might be a good opportunity to network and meet a few very cool folks.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for plugging SizeCon! I will be there, along with our actress Lucia, and a bunch of my body expansion props. I'm eager to meet and greet with folks in our community.

    ReplyDelete