Saturday, September 27, 2014

New Art Contest Poll


In addition to the new Caption Challenge post, I have just stuck up a new poll regarding future art contests.  I enjoy the concept a lot, but with a few exceptions, I've been disappointed by the overall number of contestants or entries, even with what I consider to be fairly large cash prizes (and a generally good chance at winning all things considered).

Not sure if I'm not getting the visibility I'm aiming for even with posting and updating on multiple sites, or if it's a matter of my choice of subject matter in each case.

Feedback is appreciated - via comments on this post.  The main target of course are the actual artists who would or would not be interested in participating or who have participated in the past.

Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I was planning to participate in your previous contest, but real life got in the way. As far as the current contest options go, my preferences from most interested to least based on available information are:
    Fast and Slow Race Contestants (I've actually been thinking about races involving transformation for a while)
    How does your garden grow?
    Farmgirls have more fun...
    Fashionable Transitions
    Sword and Sorcery at any Scale.
    Though naturally things could change based on the details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback. The poll does allow more than one entry, but it appears that most folks are just choosing a single one - since it doesn't really allow prioritization.

      Delete