Friday, April 18, 2014

Donation Art Update - "The Long Weekend"


Well, it took me long enough, but I've finally managed to see this comic through to completion.  It's been a bit of a haul - since I first wrote it back in 2008 (almost 2 years before building this site) - but I think - and I hope you'll agree - that it was worth the wait.

Honestly...I won't claim it's any great shakes in the writing or plot department, but there is a lot of beautiful transformation artwork by Zanfadar, all fully colored by Muhboobz.




If you enjoyed seeing the basics in this older project - well....this is what I always intended it to be ;p

Available exclusively through the donation project - it costs a little bit more for a LOT more content.  PDF format with 50 full color comic pages plus cover and inside-cover spreads (I highly recommend full page view).  Lots of female animal transformation process, hair growth, BE, multiple breasts, etc.  Nudity.  All for only $9 - supporting two artists here - 30% from each donation to each of them.

Once more - just take $1 off the total donation amount for each additional project after the first one - but - as always - please list all the project names in your donation note.

No comments:

Post a Comment