Monday, March 18, 2013

leandro-sf - Teleporter Mishap Redux (1)

Wow...this one really takes me back. 

I've previously mentioned my intention to re-vamp/re-visit previous projects (although I can't remember which post specifically referenced it).  Sometimes the ideas just fit, and other times, you just hit on an artist with the exact look you need.

leandro-sf doesn't have a huge amount of TF material in his gallery, but what is there is excellent quality - and I can't argue with the amount of detail he manages to cram into the frames...

Definitely hope to work with him again in the future.

So...for the moment, you can consider this a "directors cut" or "remaster" of the original.



1 comment:

  1. Heck yeah! I've loved the Transformation Mishap sequences for years! Can't wait to see the complete remaster!

    ReplyDelete