Friday, September 2, 2011

Donation Art Update: Champagne Wishes!

UPDATE: See Below!

I am very excited to present my most recent addition to the Donation Art project - Champagne Wishes by Cluedog.

This beauty features 94(!) amazing pen and ink images telling the tale of a couple of bums and a genie who may have hit the bottle a little too hard.

Cluedog put in an amazing amount of work on this and it really turned out beautifully - big props!

To celebrate this new addition, I've got another offer going:  while this project is still available for a minimum donation of just $5 (no upper limit ;p), any other projects chosen at the same time will be available for $0.50 less each.  That is to say, if you choose one more project with this, it'd be $9.50, two more projects, $13.50, etc.  - donation link at the top of page or on the Donation Art page.

I'd like to emphasize again however, that these projects are special.  The vast majority of my commissions are available in full, for free.  I've spent a lot of money on them.  These few projects in my donation art project are different.  They're generally bigger, longer, and more detailed than most of the rest of the site.  So please, support the project (30% of your donations go directly to the artists) and do not post any of them anywhere else.

Thanks.  Comments are always appreciated too - feel free to post in this thread if you have more questions/comments about the content, etc.

Update:  Please, please, please (!) let me know when submitting your donation, which project(s) you'd like to see.  I can't read minds and it saves a lot of time and emails.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment