Saturday, May 7, 2011

Looking For Love #3-#6 Tweaked

Well folks...thanks for voting in my polls.  I guess I might go ahead and post something a little different tomorrow - been sitting on it for a while, but may as well post it with the rest of my projects ;p

In the meantime, I've got Looking For Love #3-#6 tweaked and ready to be posted.  Tomorrow, I aim to have several new pages of Looking For Love ready to post as well - in unedited form as well as my tweaked versions.  Again, the tweaking is really fairly new to me and my resources are pretty limited, so apologies if it doesn't necessarily look excellent.  Just trying to improve readability a bit.










Story by thrandrall, art by Oppaiman.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to new art and the tweaks look great.

    Duke

    ReplyDelete