Sunday, October 13, 2013

Eduartboudewijn - The Next Generation

You know....I've had this concept bouncing around in my head for a while but it took a while to get it really started...and it was important to get the look right.  I came across EduartBoudewijn at a convenient time consequently - and his style and availability for a project with this many characters worked out really well.

FWIW, this is a bit of a break in my normal habits of using only original characters.  Hopefully the characters will be recognizable enough without me needing to go into too much detail regarding their names. 

So...you know how sometimes folks just get tired with their jobs...you don't want to necessarily quit or retire though unless you know you can pass it on to a worthy successor...sometimes there's someone just waiting for your job.  Other times, you need to take a little more initiative.







We'll take a look at a new character every day or so....

No comments:

Post a Comment