Sunday, April 14, 2013

Another Update!

Well, with my current schedule, I should indeed be able to post a few pieces every couple of weeks.  In between that I have reasonably good email access but no access to DA or most other gallery sites - so if you send me a note (email posted here and there on the site), I should be able to respond, but I won't be able to respond directly to comments in the short term.

That said, I have big plans to continue projects.  I've got a few more in the works that haven't yet been listed on the side bar, but you'll just have to wait and see what they are.

I think they're more than worth it, but I guess ymmv ;p

I do appreciate the recent comments on the poll and other things - would have responded sooner...but like I said, limited access.  Apologize if anyone thought I was blowing them off.

Thanks for being flexible.  Always appreciate more feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment