Friday, February 1, 2013

Nymic-Tf - Biting the Hand

I know, I know, this still isn't the promised "first commission of the year" previously advertised - just a few delays there - but this commission has been in the pipeline a little while, so didn't want to hold up content on the site any longer than necessary....

Well, as I've mentioned before - when I come across new artists advertising their craft on The Process or DA, I often try to give them a shot.  I've been following a number of folks over the years and it's really cool to see the progression over the years.

Nymic-Tf hasn't been around too long as far as I can tell and he's already shaping up with some quality work.

Now frankly, this is another one of my "standard" commissions with a new artist, but I'm still very happy with how it turned out ;p

I call it "Biting the Hand" - but frankly I'm not sure poochy even waited long enough to be fed.....






No comments:

Post a Comment