Sunday, February 17, 2013

Art Contest Update

Now that the contest has officially run it's course, I'd like to thank all the contestants for their beautiful entries - this is far and away the best selection of pieces since I began running my contests 2 1/2 years ago.

Now I have allowed one entrant a little more time since he notified me in advance of issues beyond his control delaying his entry - so the main judging will be delayed a little longer - but for the entries already received, I am going to go ahead and list the poll for the Viewers Choice Prize.

For the artists - I truly appreciate your patience in waiting just a little longer - and feel free to post on your respective sites to "get out the vote" for your entries ;p

Thanks again - and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment