Sunday, August 17, 2014

Illustrated Stories Project Reopened

Just wanted to follow up on something bouncing around in my head for a little while.

I would like to reopen this project - Illustrated Stories.  See also the original link.

I just would love to see some of those projects with at least a few relevant pictures - if you're interested at all, please let me know.

Edit - upon consideration...rather than limiting myself to the "flat $100" I mentioned in the previous linked post - I think I can be a little more flexible with the pricing.  Probably easier to send me an email or DA note and we can discuss options.

Thanks.

Edit - just updated all story file links with dropbox links to replace old rapidshare links.  If you find any other dead links on my site, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment