Friday, February 7, 2014

Solios - Girl's Night Out


It's taken me a while to get this one put together properly.  But I hope you'll agree with me that it turned out beautifully.  I always gotta challenge the artist - Solios says this is his largest single commission pic ever ;p  This is the big one....you can see a smaller version on his DA page.






(Left to right - Gany, Meg, Hank, Lyssa, Mac, Mistress Arianna, Candy).

Honestly...not really any story to fit in here. Just some gals out on the town Saturday night - finishing up with dessert.  And trust me....Mac and Meg's drinks are both very non-alcoholic.  And NOT just because they're the DDs.

For those of you who haven't been keeping track regularly...this is a decidedly non-canon mash-up - much like the Fashion Pageant - but that doesn't stop it from being a lot of fun.  Five of the seven featured characters were all originally designed as collaborations between Solios and myself.  I toyed with including BOB-E, but just couldn't fit her in as conveniently....and Dean Herodotus probably would have been overkill since I haven't been able to develop her any further yet.  I do have many more plans for all these characters in the future...but probably only a few more cross-over pics (but you never know).

No comments:

Post a Comment