Saturday, February 8, 2014

Navetsea - Greasemonkeyin' Around


You know, every time I get my oil changed, they tell me synthetics are better for the life of the engine.  'Course that's great for my mileage, but I figure working around all those chemicals day in and day out has got to affect a guy in one way or another.

Navetsea helped me visualize what might happen to a fellow working a little too hard.  I'd say the end result turned out pretty well.  Besides, I think she's probably earned a night out on the town.













A gorgeous result if you ask me - and while I think her night went pretty well...it's possible that alcohol doesn't mix too well with those other chemicals.....because it looks like she might be a few cylinders short of a V8.







Not sure how many more engines she'll be tuning, but I assume she'll be able to work out an arrangement somewhere.


1 comment:

  1. Guess that's what happens when you mix up the 10W-30 and the 10W-36-24-36.

    ReplyDelete