Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Lunate - One More Poodle-Girl

Still in our little intermission with the Fashion Pageant for a few more days.

In the meantime, as I said in the last post...3,000,000 views deserves a little something special.  Lunate put this piece together for me a little while back but I didn't have a good chance to post it till now.

I think it turned out pretty well - just one more benchmark sequence.  I've got some ideas on other projects with them in the future too.

Hope you folks all have a Merry Christmas!  Fashion Pageant posting resumes this weekend.  Please vote and get the word out to other folks to vote.  I think we should have more than 250 votes for this many views!

Thanks!







1 comment:

  1. I can never get enough of the great poodle girls on this site! Another great one!

    ReplyDelete