Saturday, May 2, 2015

Danielsangeo illustrates: "SRU: Tuning Bimbos"


Unfortunately again - like my most recent Illustrated Stories posting, Danielsangeo got me the pictures a while back and it's taken me a little longer than planned to get everything formatted and uploaded properly.  My apologies.

However, I'm finally able to post an illustrated version of one of my favorite SRU stories - one I've read numerous times over the years since I first came across it - probably soon after it was first posted in '99.  I'm very happy to present:


For the moment, there is one more illustrated story in the works - but I'm not sure how soon it'll be ready.  As a separate reminder - the previously noted contest is still ongoing!  

The individual illustrations are posted below as well:














1 comment:

  1. Wow, great pick to illustrate, and a good job by Danielsangeo -- if I have any complaint, it's that I wish at least one of the transformations had been shown full-body (since the story does describe the women gaining stockings and garters, for example).

    ReplyDelete