Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Note - Update 12/1

UPDATE:  Just a note of thanks to everyone who contributed to the donation project this past month.  Thanks to you I've been able to make another donation to MAP International for just over $120 for Philippines Typhoon Relief.

Appreciate the support.

 --------------------------------

Happy Thanksgiving folks!  At least for Stateside visitors.  For everyone else - have a good one! (gotta go back to work tomorrow myself - thankfully not retail on Black Friday).

Basically, I figure everyone's got something to be thankful for this year.  I've got a lot of things personally - no point in going into detail here though.

But if you're feeling thankful for this site, the art and the artists who produce it ("thankful" may not be the best word for this kind of page ;p - but you get my drift) - why not donate a little to support those artists - and more importantly to support typhoon relief in the Philippines?  I'll be making the donation on Sunday the first - includes my full share of donations from the donation project for this month.

Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment