Sunday, March 27, 2011

Zanfadar/Engineskye - The Clothes Make The Woman....Something! (Part 1)

I'm deeply sorry to Zanfadar for waiting so long to post his awesome work (I've been sitting on it for quite a while), but I just didn't feel that it deserved to be posted in just black and white.  I finally had the chance to employ Engineskye's talents for coloring and it's finally ready for posting.

I hope you appreciate it as much as I do.

Featuring yet another beautiful take on Mistress Arianna as well ;p  Part 2 to follow later this week.











5 comments:

  1. That was enjoyable, last panel is surprisingly gruesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better dialog for green in panel six: "My parents will kill me if I turn into a rat this semester."

    ReplyDelete
  3. That works too ;p

    BTW, as I said before, this is only part 1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From a honey with money to a furry in a hurry - I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love panel 5 where the realisation of what is happening starts to sink in for the foxy blonde!

    ReplyDelete