Sunday, March 13, 2011

Morphball Acquired #1

I wouldn't normally be starting a posting series like this in the middle of another sequence, but I think "Looking For Love" will be on a temporary posting hiatus.  Nothing to worry about though.

In it's place however, is a project near and dear to my heart for a long time.  Another commission that has been listed for a long time under "Pending" has finally reached fruition.  And what a piece of work it is!!!

Jacques00 has put an amazing about of work into this sequence for me and I am extremely proud to present "Morphball Acquired!" 




Some folks from the Process forums may recognize pieces here from Jacques00's recent streamings, but please no spoilers.  I'll admit it's also a bit of a diversion from my usual in that it uses an actual character...but this concept just fit so perfectly ;p

Now, the posting schedule for this sequence will be Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays as per my usual routine....with one caveat.  Jacques00 and I are extremely partial to feedback.  Given the amount of work put into this project, following tomorrow morning's post, I will only post the next page if/when I receive at least 5 comments from unique (ie. no "Anonymous") users.  ;p

Story by thrandrall, art by Jacques00.

8 comments:

  1. Labcoat Chozo made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you think he's funny now...just wait ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was really nice to watch on stream.

    No spoiler, so I'll only comment on this page, as Thrandall asked. XD

    I love shiny armors, furthermore when they highlight such nice breasts. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see how this turns out. If the Zero Suit is involved, even better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could be very interesting, depending on what she turns into. Regardless of concept, the execution's sure to be excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That will surely get people posting ! I can't wait to see this.
    How many pages does it have ?
    Thanks again Thandrall for the great commissions.

    ReplyDelete