Friday, April 10, 2015

5 Year Anniversary!


Wow!  5 years on this blog.  Not too shabby...even if I don't really want to think about how much money I've spent on it over this time :)  Worth it overall I'd say - and I hope the artists concur.

Technically my first full commission was about 18 months earlier than the April 9, 2010 launch date - although some of my Andrade sequences might have predated that too - I'm a little rusty on my dates at the moment since the sticky site appears to have been closed down (and I don't have all the older emails available).

Now, in addition to the AutumnNatural sequence I'll be posting this weekend (and any gift art I receive), I do have one or two other surprises up my sleeve(s) for fans.  I guess I was a little premature with my 5,000,000 pageview contest, but I'll keep it running till someone wins....or until I launch the next iteration of this site - whichever comes first (hint....it'll probably be at least 2 months for the 2nd option, so don't worry if you're watching the ticker).

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Looking forward to the birthday content :) -j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! Keep up the good your it's always a joy and an inspiration to visit this site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support. It's always a treat to find out that someone whose blog I follow also watches me :)

      Delete