Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Pink-Diapers - Wishing Stones


First off, apologies for the lack of new content lately.  Still a number of large projects chugging along, but some of the smaller ones have taken a little longer than expected to see results.  That said, we do expect to have new stuff throughout the year.

This little piece by Pink-Diapers is a concept I've been wanting to adapt for quite a while - a riff on some of those old narrative comic ads you may have seen in comic books back in the 70s and 80s (and earlier?).  I wound up needing to extend it a little to cover what I wanted to see, but the concept may be familiar.

And the final visual of one character...that one's been bouncing around in my head for who knows how long....

















2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable. Pink always does such great work. And what a good deal for a wishing stone! I could certainly put that to use... Of course, I may just wish for more of this kind of art. If only the offer hadn't already expired. Drat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply Awesome! Great commission Thrandrall, and great work Pink Diapers!

    ReplyDelete