Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Discussion - Art Contest, More Feedback, etc.

Just a reminder folks - just about a month left in the 7th Art Contest for The Transformation Repository.  Haven't heard from a lot of folks yet, but looking forward to some solid projects after the great showing last year.

Regarding my ongoing poll - see left side of page - there are about 4 days left in the poll.  It's great that you folks think I should keep the current format...it's certainly the easiest thing - even if I switch to .pdf format, I can still use password-protected zip files...for the most part.   But I'd really like some feedback comments if you guys have any other ideas or suggestions regarding security....given the amount of effort put into these projects by the artists involved.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment