Saturday, December 3, 2011

Synthean - Separating the Sheep from the Goats - Part 1

Just so you guys know I'm not totally down and out.  I do have new projects being worked - unfortunately they don't all coincide with the periods during which I have good access and the ability to update this site.

Check the Pending Commissions section for upcoming projects - definitely more in the works.  I think you'll enjoy them.  And please keep donating too if you appreciate the artwork - I know the artists appreciate the support as well.

Right now, we have the first part of a new commission by master artist Synthean - truly an artist with an eye for the fine details.  This sequence provides a demonstration of a new product line by TransRepo Industries - this pharmaceutical item brings out the true colors of that special someone - are they just pretending to be someone they're not?  Or are they the real deal.  Let's separate the sheep from the goats.






No comments:

Post a Comment