....."It was a graveyard smash...."
Alright….time for the second Art Contest…bit of a broader theme here.
The new deadline is midnight 25 October. This gives time to post them all and feature the fan favorite by Halloween! (again barring any weird work schedule changes).
The primary theme here is retro movie monsters – with a real Halloween twist. We’re talking about Frankenstein (or preferably his bride), the wolfman (as opposed to a straight werewolf), the creature from the black lagoon, the mummy, and the classic vampire look – to include distinctly “vampish” women like Morticia Adams, Lily Munster and of course Elvira. Don’t feel that you’re limited to those subjects however – if you have other ideas within the general theme, feel free to run them by me. The main issue is the transformation process.
Now for process here, there’s far less restriction than in the first contest. You can draw a woman turning into any of the above (we’re looking for attractive here folks…you know the idea), a man turning into a female version of one of the above (MtF TG), a female creature (or male creature) growing more attractive. We’re really broadening the net here though – taking BE, expansion, WG, shrinking/growing (FMG…meh – impress me!), AR/AP (nothing less than say age 20), etc. If you have a question about something…feel free to run it by me – very flexible with this one. The main thing is that they need to be attractive - at least by the end (don't want to pimp one artist too much at the expense of anyone else - but when I came up with this idea, some of the first pics that came to mind were Jacques00's great pin-up style pics featuring witches, mummies, etc. - but hey, he's cool - I'm a big fan and I love working with him too.)
I fully encourage you to share this challenge with other friends and artists you may know who don’t regularly read this site. Any artist I have previously commissioned from – even the same subject matter – is welcome to compete, but the submission must be a new piece.
On 26 Oct, I’ll announce three winners – First prize $150, second prize $100, third prize $50 – cash prize from me to you via paypal. As with the first contest, it’ll be followed by open voting on all the submitted sequences and the audience favorite – regardless of whether it already won a prize – will win an additional cash prize of $100.
Now the hard and fast rules (no real changes here):
1. All work must be the original work of the person submitting it. No exceptions.
2. Sequences must be at least 4 pictures long. There is no upper limit to the number of pictures and additional consideration will extended for additional effort.
3. Any medium is accepted – pencils, ink, paint, digital art, CGI renders, photomorphs, etc – or any combination of mediums.
4. All submissions include the following information (which will also be posted with the picture): artist name, medium(s), scenario (if applicable), sequence title (optional) – and any other additional information you think is relevant.
5. Subjects must be adults – at least 18 – NO exceptions!
6. Any artist may submit as many sequences as they wish.
7. Unlimited revisions are allowed during the submission period.
8. No copyrighted characters are permitted (unless they're your own characters). This means no anime, videogame, movie, comic/manga characters, etc. I’m not counting variations on a theme – ie. [Frankenstein] monsters, vampires, etc – they’re seriously ingrained in the collective subconscious by this point – and anyhoo – that’s the point of this contest ;p
9. By entering a submission, you are automatically giving permission for me to post it on the site clearly labeled and identified as an art contest entry – and although I would prefer to avoid it, if the artist wishes to remain anonymous, I am amenable to posting their entries in that fashion.
10. Submissions should be addressed to me: firstname.lastname@example.org – subject line should contain the artist’s name and that it is intended as a submission for the Art Contest.
a. Upper body nudity is permitted but should not be excessive. Lower body nudity is acceptable (but preferably will not be exposed - hidden by pose/positioning/etc). Sexual activity is right out. (This is a great opportunity to try out some new poses or stances).
b. Constructive criticism by others is encouraged in the comments section, but *should* be accompanied by suggestions on how issues might be addressed, improved, etc.
c. Extra consideration will be given for judicious, original and innovative use of fur, clothing, BE or other additional tf styles (ie. WG – within svelte, sexy limits ;p), hair growth, etc. Backgrounds or scenarios are optional but also encouraged.
Have at it!
2 hours ago