Monday, May 17, 2010

Flanker-25 - Glam...A Study in Excess

This one turned out a little differently. Frankly, I'm a little disappointed with it in retrospect. Certainly not with the art itself. Flanker-25 did a great job drawing what I requested, but I think it was really about what I asked for and how specific I got...trying to nitpick a little too much on aspects/outfits at different points. If you look at some of his other sequences, you'll see that the transitions look a lot more organic than they did in my breakdown...course I also went a little overboard on length.

Might try revisiting the style/design again in the future with him, but probably keeping it a little shorter or giving him a little more design control...still bouncing other ideas around too.

Oh yeah, feel free to check out his yahoo group too: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/glamourtransformation












































































No comments:

Post a Comment