Saturday, October 3, 2020

Donation Art Update - "Consequences"

 

This post is long overdue and I owe a huge apology to Navetsea for taking so long to prep his gorgeous project for sharing here.

 


"Consequences" is finally available via the Donation Art page for a small fee - 30% of which goes directly back to the artist.  This project was a lot of fun and covers a wide variety of transformations - also featuring a guest appearance by Mistress Arianna.  

I tried to keep it mostly dialog-free, but I understand that some of it could be confusing in a couple spots - feel free to comment - I think it's pretty self-explanatory though.  

3 individual short stories - 30 pages of tinted monochrome art includes TF, TG, multi-breast, preg, egg-laying, etc.

And before I forget - in my normal habit, "Satisfied Customers" has been removed from the listing - and will be posted in full on this site later this month.

Update: still no way to add my tags/labels - even in a different browser - but as a consolation - if you would like to order any other projects in addition to this one, take $1 off the cost of each additional project.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment