Friday, August 30, 2013

Short Update

Well folks, apologize again for the lack of updates.  As I've mentioned before, I have a ton of pending projects, but a number of them are just so much larger that the time between posts is significantly greater - unfortunate in one sense, but I think it'll be worth it in a little while.

Still aiming to have at least one new donation piece up in a few months - and I think it'll be a really good one.

Working on a setup commission currently...and once it's complete, I'll have a theme set up for the next art contest - for early 2014. 

Hoping to get some sort of thing going for the 4th Anniversary of the site next spring as well.  We'll see what happens.

Thanks for being patient - and thanks for the donations.  I know the artists on the other end appreciate them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment