Monday, April 9, 2012

2nd Anniversary Par-Tay!

Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate it!

Hard to believe this site has been around for 2 years already.  Time flies when you're having fun....or just really busy.

Well, this post is to celebrate 2 years of posts and commissions (been commissioning longer than that but this is the first consistent collection point).  Also to celebrate the work of some of the amazing artists I've been most fortunate to work with over this time.

First up, we've got a beautiful little piece by the amazing Cluedog - "Still Changin'":

I've mentioned it before, but I think this occasion warrants it again - truly a talented artist with a phenomenal grasp of expressions.  I highly recommend checking out his comic "Opey the Warhead" - available here - as well as his new comic Miss Doomsday.  He's been pretty busy lately - and the recent collaboration with femur at TG Comics - The Supermodel Transformation Kit - is well worth it.





The next pic comes from Snareser - a real "Hot Chick":

A master of comic art, sequences and everything in between.  He's put out an art book that I highly recommend - if you ask, he may still have copies left.  Very classy!

Next up, a mini-sequence from photo-manipulator Furco - "The Nag" - just the sort of product you might expect to find in La De Baucherie Magique:




I enjoy his fur concepts a great deal, and hope to work on some more similar advertisements in the future.

Running with the store theme as well as Mistress Arianna, Jacques00 put together a very nice piece:


I'm sorry not to have had the chance to work with Jacques00 more often lately, but I hope to do some more projects in the future.  His art contest contributions have always been amazing and the Metroid comic he worked on for me was phenomenal!

Zanfadar has put together some excellent compositions for me over the last few years.  His pic here is no exception - "Hair":


I'm currently in the middle of an on-going project with him at this time.  This one is *much* bigger than pretty much any of my other projects so far.  It'll be some time before it's done, but I have no doubts that it will be amazing when complete.

Next, we have an amazing mini-sequence from Blackshirtboy - "Return to Sender" - always verify the address *before* opening:


Gorgeous pic set that hits all my high points!  Check out his illustrations of Mako's videos.

Lastly, a humorous and very appropriate "Cheap Shot" from Mr-DNA:


If you don't recognize the characters, you really owe it to yourself to check out his amazing comic "The Underburbs".  I can vouch for the whole series and the TPB is an excellent value and introduction to the series.

Well, that about wraps it up for tonight.  Gotta point out again that just about all these artists are available for commissions almost any time - great to work with and always a quality product.  Take it from me.

Here's to another great year!

5 comments:

  1. I must say dude, these are all amazing. It's wonderful to see all the different artists takes on TF and such. Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a swell 2nd anniversary artist round-up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice anniversary collection (just to prove i do comment even if sparingly),
    curious how you did the sideshow effect for the images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's the default for the "new" blogger layout. Default I believe - may see about alternative options.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Transrepo and keep staying awesome! Nice birthday pictures.
    I will carry on watching for awesome sequences and images.

    ReplyDelete