Sunday, June 6, 2010

Art Contest Update - Potential Delays

Well, as was posited at the time of the initial announcement, real life does have a way of intruding in our fantasies.

I won't know for certain until tomorrow, but it does look as though I may need to postpone the contest conclusion for at least a month. Not having access to a computer or this account in particular does limit what one can do in that which case, the deadline for entries would also be extended by an equal amount of time.

Stay tuned for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment