Saturday, May 7, 2011

Engineskye - Pink Overload

Ok...as promised, a colorful sequence I've been holding onto for a while.  A little different than most of mine, but sometimes you just feel like mixing things up on occasion.  Don't expect something like this too often on the site...although I won't turn down donation artwork unless I feel it's way over the line.

That is to say, I have other "weird" ideas I want to develop in the future, but probably not as "messy".  Any support for future projects is definitely appreciated - donation button is to the side - and "Out of Town" pricing will remain in effect until sometime in June. 

Engineskye definitely knows how to deliver detail by the numbers.

Full sequence is after the break - check the tags if you want to be forewarned.











7 comments:

  1. the shitty diaper was a bit much, thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really, cool set. Three of my favorites: Tg, bimboization and AB. Nice Job Thrandrall and Engineskye

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dislike the use of the "messy" tag. "Messy" can mean anything. I'd prefer the use of "scat", which is more clear. That said, scat aside, it looks pretty nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see where you're coming from, gave it some thought when posting, but it's kinda a one-off project - subject matter I'm not necessarily going to do again...and since I tag these, I'd rather use something generic like "messy" than more specific...

    I'll probably wind up with more "messy" pics, but I don't really want to use the tag scat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. use the tag "R. Kelly's doo-doo butter", its funny and we all know there will be poop.

    ReplyDelete